- Shipping & Returns
The UiiSii DT200 Hi-Res earphones have no less than 2 drivers per ear! Dual Dynamic drivers of 6mm are guaranteed to exceed your expectations! They are of spectacular quality, both in terms of sound, comfort and build quality.
- Hi-Res Audio certifiedHi-Res Audio certified: very rich sound that allows you to hear every detail of each instrument separately - you can listen to music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Dual Dynamic drivers of 6mm: 2 separate speakers (per ear) produce magnificently deep bass, perfectly balanced mids, and crisp clear highs.
- The Nipple-Silicone Earplugs are very soft and comfortable, and come in 2 shapes, with 3 sizes in each shape (6 pairs in total!), so they would fit in any ear with maximum comfort.
- TPE cables are flexible and ensure long durability even after frequent use over the years.
- Remote control in the cable, so you wouldn't have to take your smartphone / mp3 player out of your pocket.
- 3.5mm gold plated connectionso there is almost no quality loss.
HI-RES AUDIO: EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL SOUND
With 2 sound drivers, it is not surprising that these earphones easily received the Hi-Res Audio certification. To be completely honest, the smaller brothers: the T8 and T8S also received a Hi-Res Audio certificate; the DT200 produces an even purer sound, but for this level of sound perfection no certificate exists yet.
The sound is sublime; you would only expect this from much more expensive earphones (price category of 300 Euro).
ERGONOMIC - FITS EVERY EAR
The Nipple-Silicone material of the earbuds feels soft and supple, but is still firm enough to stay in your ears. In addition, they also ensure that passive Noise-Cacellation is maximized. You barely hear anything from the outside (and thus only the music, as it is meant to be), and the outside world barely hears that you are listening to music.
The earbuds come in 3 different sizes in 2 shapes (so 6 pairs of earbuds in total): bullet-shaped earbuds and bowl-shaped earbuds - so they really fit all possible ears, and still feel good after many hours of wear.
Special research has also been done on the shape of the ear hook (also in soft Nipple-Silicone); this way they will always stick well deep into your ears, and won't just fall out while walking.
DEVELOPED WITH AN EYE ON DURABILITY AND HIGH QUALITY
All elements in these earphones are manufactured from high-quality materials. This can be seen in the use of high quality Dual Dynamic drivers, Dual Balanced Armature, the gold plated contact tips, the Nipple-Silicone material used for the earbuds, and also in the TPE cable which is flexible yet able to withstand years of heavy use. The microphone is of MEMS manufacture.
So it's no surprise that these earbuds are Hi-Res Audio certified, and promise to last a long time.
BUILT-IN MICROPHONE, PERFECT FOR CALLING
In addition to listening to music, the UiiSii DT200 is also very suitable for making calls. Simply connect the earphones to your smartphone and you will receive incoming calls on the earphones. Via the lightweight control panel you can easily pick up the incoming call and take it away.
The built-in control panel allows you to easily control your music and phone calls. So you never have to take your phone out of your pocket!
Control panel functions at a glance:
- Volume up: 1x press (or keep pressing) on top button
- Volume down: 1x press (or keep pressing) on bottom button
- Play / pause music: Press 1x on the middle button
- Next song: 2 times pressing middle button
- Previous song: 3 quick presses on centre button
- Accept incoming call: press middle button once
- Mute / switch off the phone: press 1x long on middle button
- 1x UiiSii DT200 Earphones (red version)
- 3x Set of Bullet-shaped Earplugs (different sizes)
- 3x Set of Bowl-shaped Earplugs (different sizes)
- 1x Sturdy storage box
- 1x User Manual (in English)
- 1x Beautiful packaging
- Hi-Res Audio: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 +- 3 dB
- Drivers: 2 Dual Dynamic drivers of 6mm
- Connection: 3.5mm gold plated
- Cable length: 130cm
- Remote Control: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Dimensions packaging: 14 x 11 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: 16g
Within the Netherlands you can always use free shipping.
Do you order outside the Netherlands? Then we will automatically calculate the cheapest shipping method. You can always make another choice during checkout, if available.
Which shipping companies do we use?
Within the Netherlands we use DHL and PostNL.
Outside the Netherlands we mainly use PostNL, they work together with your local courier.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO & Freepost numbers
We can ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO and freepost numbers.
Please note that for large orders (number and weight) this may vary. If in doubt, please contact us.
Expected delivery time
For delivery within the Netherlands always 24 hours. As a rule, this means that if you order before 17:00, you can expect to receive the order the next day. However, it may be that PostNL has a delay and it will be later.
For some products is a longer delivery time. Here you will be informed during the checkout process.
|Country||Letter mail (without track & trace)||Parcels (with track & trace)|
|Australia||5 - 10||6 - 12|
If your country is not listed, please contact us. We can usually ship to your country.
Please note that these are rough estimates based on normal circumstances.
If for any reason you do not receive your package during this delivery time, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with your item you can return it within 30 days free return it to us via our returns portal.
The condition and packaging of returned items must meet the following conditions:
For hygiene items such as In-Ear Earplugs and Headphones, additional requirements apply. For example, the packaging must be intact and the hygiene seal unbroken. This does not apply to warranty or DOA.
If these conditions are not guaranteed Fixim.nl holds the right to refuse your return.
If you have received a defective product, please contact us immediately.
Customs and import costs
Fixim.co.uk is not liable for additional charges assessed by customs. For customers outside the EU, the displayed price is excluding VAT, this will be calculated upon importation into your country.