- Shipping & Returns
With four high-definition drivers, the SE846 Professional Sound Isolating™ earphones offer enhanced transparency in the highs and unmatched performance in the lows.
The durable, reliable model features a detachable cable with shape memory to keep the earphones in place, and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology with a choice of interchangeable ear tips blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise and ensures a comfortable, customized fit, while a removable metal supply tube with interchangeable inserts allows further adjustment of frequency response. Features a deluxe protective sleeve, 1/4" adapter, fit kit with a wide selection of sleeves, and removal tool for the supply tube with interchangeable inserts.
Featuring four high-definition drivers, a groundbreaking low-pass filter, adjustable frequency response, and a detachable cable, the SE846 Professional Sound Isolating™ earphones are specifically designed for unparalleled audio monitoring in a durable, discreet design. Secure, over-the-ear cable with shape memory ensures earphones stay in place for hours and don't get in the way. Sound Isolating technology with a choice of interchangeable ear tips blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise and ensures a comfortable, customized fit. Features a deluxe protective sleeve, 1/4" adapter, fit kit with a wide selection of sleeves, and supply tube removal tool with interchangeable inserts for adjusting frequency response.
- Four high-definition drivers provide enhanced transparency in the highs and unmatched performance in the lows, for the best listening experience imaginable
- Three-way configuration for targeted distribution of low, mid and high frequencies
- Breakthrough Low Pass Filter delivers the previously unattainable full low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for individually adjustable sound signatures with removable metal supply tube and interchangeable inserts (balanced, warm and clear options included)
- The Sound Isolating™ model including fit kit with a wide range of interchangeable ear tips blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise for an overpowering listening experience on stage or in the street.
- Innovative, detachable cable system for flexible connection and carrying options with two standard 3.5 mm audio cables included (117 and 163 cm).
- The detachable cable withstands daily wear and tear, but can be easily replaced if damaged.
- The silver-plated MMCX connector has an all-around rotating snap mechanism for a comfortable fit.
- Secure "over the ear" design keeps earphones in place and out of the way, for unparalleled, long-lasting comfort.
- Built to withstand the rigors of live performance, with a two-year warranty.
- Features a deluxe protective case, 1/4" adapter, fit kit with a wide selection of interchangeable ear tips, carrying clip, cleaning cloth and supply tube removal tool with interchangeable inserts for frequency response adjustment.
|Sensitivity (1 kHz) (dB SPL/mW)||114|
|Cable length (cm)||162|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||up to 37 dB|
|MicroDriver||Quad Balanced Armature|
|Cable type||Detachable (MMCX)|
|Sound signature||Extended high-end clarity + unparalleled low-end performance. Includes changeable nozzle inserts for customizable sound signatures|
Frequency Response (Crinacle)
In the box
- 1 - EAC46 46" clear audio cable
- 1 - EAC64 64" clear audio cable
- 1 - Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 - Foam sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 - Yellow Foam Sleeves
- 1 - Triple Flange Sleeves
- 1 - Premium Square Carrying Case
- 1 - 1/4" Adapter
- 1 - Nozzle Removal Tool + Nozzle Insert Kit
Within the Netherlands you can always use free shipping.
Do you order outside the Netherlands? Then we will automatically calculate the cheapest shipping method. You can always make another choice during checkout, if available.
Which shipping companies do we use?
Within the Netherlands we use DHL and PostNL.
Outside the Netherlands we mainly use PostNL, they work together with your local courier.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO & Freepost numbers
We can ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO and freepost numbers.
Please note that for large orders (number and weight) this may vary. If in doubt, please contact us.
Expected delivery time
For delivery within the Netherlands always 24 hours. As a rule, this means that if you order before 17:00, you can expect to receive the order the next day. However, it may be that PostNL has a delay and it will be later.
For some products is a longer delivery time. Here you will be informed during the checkout process.
|Country||Letter mail (without track & trace)||Parcels (with track & trace)|
|Australia||5 - 10||6 - 12|
If your country is not listed, please contact us. We can usually ship to your country.
Please note that these are rough estimates based on normal circumstances.
If for any reason you do not receive your package during this delivery time, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with your item you can return it within 30 days free return it to us via our returns portal.
The condition and packaging of returned items must meet the following conditions:
For hygiene items such as In-Ear Earplugs and Headphones, additional requirements apply. For example, the packaging must be intact and the hygiene seal unbroken. This does not apply to warranty or DOA.
If these conditions are not guaranteed Fixim.nl holds the right to refuse your return.
If you have received a defective product, please contact us immediately.
Customs and import costs
Fixim.co.uk is not liable for additional charges assessed by customs. For customers outside the EU, the displayed price is excluding VAT, this will be calculated upon importation into your country.