- Shipping & Returns
SE535 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones offer spacious sound and deep bass thanks to three high-definition drivers. This discreet, reliable model features a detachable, molded cable to keep the earphones in place, and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Includes deluxe protective case, 6.3 mm adapter, volume control, and fit kit with a wide range of sleeves for a perfect fit.
- Three high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass in a discreet and durable design.
- The Sound Isolating™ model including fit kit with a wide range of sleeves blocks out ambient noise up to 37 dB, so every detail of your music can be heard.
- Secure "over the ear" design keeps earphones in place, and cables out of the way, for unparalleled, long-lasting comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector features an all-around rotating snap mechanism for a comfortable fit.
- The durable, detachable cable withstands daily wear and tear, but can be easily replaced if damaged.
- Includes zippered protective sleeve, 6.3 mm adapter and fit kit with various sleeves.
- Calculated for the heavy load of live performances, with a two-year warranty.
- 1 - 3.5 mm clear cable (64″)
|Sensitivity (1 kHz) (dB SPL/mW)||119|
|Cable length (cm)||162|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||up to 37 dB|
|MicroDriver||Triple Balance Armature|
|Cable type||Detachable (MMCX)|
|Sound signature||Spacious sound with rich bass|
Frequency Response (Crinacle)
In the box
- 1 - 3.5 mm clear cable (64")
- 1 - Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- 1 - Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- 1 - Yellow foam sleeves
- 1 - Triple flex sleeves
- 1 - Premium carrying case
- 1 - 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
Within the Netherlands you can always use free shipping.
Do you order outside the Netherlands? Then we will automatically calculate the cheapest shipping method. You can always make another choice during checkout, if available.
Which shipping companies do we use?
Within the Netherlands we use DHL and PostNL.
Outside the Netherlands we mainly use PostNL, they work together with your local courier.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO & Freepost numbers
We can ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO and freepost numbers.
Please note that for large orders (number and weight) this may vary. If in doubt, please contact us.
Expected delivery time
For delivery within the Netherlands always 24 hours. As a rule, this means that if you order before 17:00, you can expect to receive the order the next day. However, it may be that PostNL has a delay and it will be later.
For some products is a longer delivery time. Here you will be informed during the checkout process.
|Country||Letter mail (without track & trace)||Parcels (with track & trace)|
|Australia||5 - 10||6 - 12|
If your country is not listed, please contact us. We can usually ship to your country.
Please note that these are rough estimates based on normal circumstances.
If for any reason you do not receive your package during this delivery time, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with your item you can return it within 30 days free return it to us via our returns portal.
The condition and packaging of returned items must meet the following conditions:
For hygiene items such as In-Ear Earplugs and Headphones, additional requirements apply. For example, the packaging must be intact and the hygiene seal unbroken. This does not apply to warranty or DOA.
If these conditions are not guaranteed Fixim.nl holds the right to refuse your return.
If you have received a defective product, please contact us immediately.
Customs and import costs
Fixim.co.uk is not liable for additional charges assessed by customs. For customers outside the EU, the displayed price is excluding VAT, this will be calculated upon importation into your country.